What is it?:

A P-1 visa is a temporary visa for bands and entertainment groups. With this visa, bands and entertainment groups can tour, record, do promotional events, and other related activities to enhance their career in the U.S.


Who is it for?:

A P-1 visa is for bands and entertainment groups who reach a certain level of recognition in music industry. To be eligible for a P-1 visa, you must show that your band is internationally recognized for its outstanding work. This can sound intimidating, but your band may be more qualified than you think. You can use sales, streaming statistics, press coverage, awards, and other forms of recognition to make your case.

Name *