What is it?:

An O-1 visa is a temporary visa for solo artists and entertainers. With this visa, solo artists can tour, record, do promotional events, and other related activities to enhance their career in the U.S.


Who is it for?:

An O-1 visa is for solo artists who reach a certain level of achievement in the music field. The U.S. government uses the term "extraordinary ability", which can sound intimidating, but you may be more qualified than you think. To be eligible for an O-1 visa, you must show that you are leading or well known in the music industry. You can use sales, streaming statistics, press coverage, awards, and other forms of recognition to make your case.

Name *